Treatment Responses

I used the website Padlet so that other students could leave their feedback on my draft treatment. This task allowed me to find the strengths and weaknesses within my draft, so that I could make any relevant changes according to the demands of my target audience.
Some of the positive feedback I received was that my idea related to the conventions of the genre and also my chosen artist. On the other hand, the negative feedback mostly was about the setting I had chosen, as many felt that it may be difficult to film in an American diner. I contacted an local restaurant which had an American diner theme, however due to financial problems it would not be possible to film there. Therefore I will try to find another place to set the beginning of the video; I will possibly use somewhere in my school to create a scene that looks like an American restaurant.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write comment below :)