Conventions and Frame Analysis

In this task I watched the music video for ‘Baby I’ by Ariana Grande to gain an insight to the conventions which are used in music videos, I chose to use one of Grande's videos since I will be using one of her songs in my own music video.
I analysed still shots from the video and also compared them to conventions used in other music videos.
Since this song is a crossover between R&B and Pop I will be comparing videos from artists in both genres.
I used Microsoft Powerpoint to display my findings and then uploaded it to Slideshare.



This task was helpful because it gave me an understanding of what is typically seen within music videos. I will take on board these conventions and use them in my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write comment below :)